Alumni are individuals who completed a degree at Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University in the following departments
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Textile Technology
- Department of Leather Technology
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Ceramic Technology
- Department of Applied Science Technology
How to Register
1) Select the type of Membership provided.
a) Life time Member: People who pay the membership fee of ₹ 1,000/- can become Actech Alumni life time member. Life time members have full access to the Alumni registered portal.
b) Patron Member: People who pay the membership fee of ₹ 5,00,000/- can become Actech Alumni life time member with the title as Patron member and will have the privileges over the lifetime members, including list of name and detail being displayed in the alumni website forever.
2) Enter your Personal details and the Payment to proceed with the Registration.
3) Select the Payment Methods available
a) Online Payment Gateway: You can pay the money online through
(i) Credit cards
(ii) Debit Cards
(iii) Net Banking
(iv) Mobile Payments
(vi) Wallet (Freecharge, Mobikwik, Jio money, ITZ cash card,...)
(vii) UPI (BHIM, PhonePe, GPay, Paytm,...)
b) NEFT / RTGS / IMPS Transfer: You can pay the amount from your bank account through NEFT payment in the following Account.
NAME : A C TECH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
ACCOUNT NO. : 38254808029
IFSC CODE : SBIN0006463,
SWIFT Code: SBININBB291
STATE BANK OF INDIA,
BRANCH : ANNA UNIVERSITY
CHENNAI - 600025
c) Cheque / DD / Cash: Cheques are made available to the address.
A C TECH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
C/O DEAN OFFICE,A C COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,
ANNA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS,GUINDY
CHENNAI - 600034
d) Cash: Cash payment by hand.
e) Prepaid Members: The members who have already paid the Registration fees are considered as paid members.
4) After successful payment, your Membership application will be under process for verification. After verification, the admin will activate the account. An activation email will be sent to you to enable you complete your registration.
5) Click the one time Login link provided in the email and complete your profile where you can create your own password and save the account.
6) Now you have full access to the Alumni registered portal.